Friday, October 4, 2013

New Baby, New House, New Blog!

Hello New Blog!

I had a baby in January, we moved into our new house in February, and my life has exploded into this awesome, exciting, terrifyingly-sleep-deprived new world.

I've been dying for a creative outlet to share some of the crazy and cool things I've been encountering along my road lately, so I thought I'd get to bloggin' about it.

I've never felt more energized creatively (although lacking in time to do stuff!), more fulfilled  personally (I had no idea what being a mom would be like), more smitten with a house and DIY projects (so fun! so frustrating!).....and I've never been more exhausted. ha ha.

So brace yourself...here come lots of posts about babies (& boobies), projects (& poop), artsy crafts (& crying. Crazy hormones still. There will be crying.)



Welcome!

~ K.


No comments:

Post a Comment