Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I'm back after a bit of a blog break. I enjoyed a very wonderful 10 days of vacation during the Thanksgiving break - lots of family and fun, just a great time! (Hope everyone had a wonderful time)

I was especially excited to get to spend that much one-on-one time with my baby girl. Its the longest amount of time I've gotten to spend with her since I went back to work. (That's a pretty depressing thing to think about actually. But I'll focus on the positive - I got a whole 10 days with her!)

Allie Banana also turned 10 months old during the break. I can't believe how fast its gone by. She's a little wiggle worm of personality lately, its so incredible to watch her everyday discover something new!

Here's her "10 Month Photo", I've been doing these each month and its so fun to see how much she's changed.

We are working on getting our house all Christmasfied now - I absolutely love December and all the merriment and malarkey that goes on. Music and goodies and twinkly lights!! And now its even better watching my little one get SO excited to see all the decor.

 
 
So far we have the tree up but not decorated....off to a slow start but so excited to celebrate this season with our new baby!
 
Everyone else off to a raring start? I got a Christmas card already from a friend and I cringed inside - because we haven't even gotten around to taking pics yet! ha ha. One more thing on the to do list.
 
Happy Happy Holiday!
 
~ K

No comments:

Post a Comment