1) In a house that is primarily hardwood floors, my a-hole cats will always, always choose to vomit on the rug.
|Pretty sure it was this chubby guy. Dang it Thomas!|
(Allie, age 7 months-ish?, with her favorite butterball buddy)
2) A 15 month old is definitely old enough to learn how to unscrew lids in a matter of seconds.
3) A whole bottle of lemon extract dumped on the floor will make your house smell really nice. (Thankfully it was the lemon extract and not the "smoke flavor" bottle she was playing with while I was making dinner. haha!)
4) It is physically possible to go over a year without a full night's sleep. But it is not fun and it does not make you look pretty. And it makes you kinda cranky. And very forgetful.
5) Crap. I had a 5th. Sigh, see above....
Oh well...I'm still crazy smitten, butterflies in my heart, so full of love for this little girl that I don't even care about the lack of sleep....much ;)
|My little pumpkin with her Easter Basket!|
How was your weekend? Any one else with one year olds still not sleeping well? Come join my club, let me buy you a drink! ;)